Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A couple of things for today.



1) I think people who spend a lot of time reminding you how hard they work are getting it wrong.

2) A great quote from yesterday: "And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does, too." (Khalid Housseini, The Kite Runner) I say, amen.

3) I may very well have a reverse tapeworm. How else to explain my front butt?

4) If my life were Star Trek, I'm not entirely sure I wouldn't be a red shirt.

5) Being extra tired, not having a spicy late nite meal, makes for crazy dreams. Mine last night was that I was on a new business pitch team with Tina Fey and Juan Epstein from Welcome Back Kotter. Weird.

6) Not everyone has a redeeming quality--sometimes they're just redeeming moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home