Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I KNEW IT!

I was wondering if I was the only one. Alyssa Rosenberg, where have you been all my life? Never mind, now I know where you are - on my RSS forever.

I love The Transformers - at least the idea of them that I remember from when I was a kid. Anything robot is cool as far as I'm concerned. So, yeah, maybe I have an ax (not axe, that's the body spray ... and it's for boys) to grind since the movies haven't yet lived up to my nostalgia. And, okay, more than a couple of folks told me to get over the racist Transformers. But, I'm not the only one who was a bit put off, okay? So, here's a link to Alyssa's article that I sent to everyone who called me out. It's a good read. They'll thank me later. I get so tired of enlightening people all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home