Monday, September 12, 2005

A Story in Pictures

This is the story of Izzy's first week in my home (as told by Izzy, for the most part):
izzy1
"Yeah, whatever. Thank you for adopting me. You suck. I will sit on this coffee table and pout that I live in an over-priced one-bedroom in Harlem with you and your stupid dog, Louis":
lousi2
"Why is he always staring at me, by the way? How rude. It's called training, you should try it. You're boring me now, so I will be napping in the window until dinner":
izzy3
"Hey, what are you doing? I said I was taking a nap. Put me down right now. Uncouth."
izzyair
(Wriggling)
izzy4
"That's better. Look deep into my devil-red eyes (I don't know how to remove red-eye) and do my bidding: Fancy Feast
izzy5
"Fine, I'll get it myself."
izzycouch
"But first, I'll rest here on the arm of your futon -- by the way, who has a futon anymore? How old are you anyway?"
(I serve dinner)
izzypaw
"Okay, that was decent. No Fancy Feast, to be sure, but Kitty Kibble in a plastic "goblet" will have to do, I guess. Now, I'll lay here on the couch -- I mean, futon -- and contemplate my paws for a while before I go back to sleep."
louis1
"What is he looking at?"
izzyroar
"Roar! I'll cut a bitch. Back up, dog."
louisconcerned
"He's still looking at me."
louismad
LOU: "I hate you both."

The end.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anthony DeVito said...

That tale has officially replaced the Life of Christ as "The Greatest Story Ever Told."

I'll cut a bitch.

11:49 PM  
Blogger a. said...

Great story! :-)

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gawd!!!! I STILL can't stop laughing.....and I've read it three times! LOVE your blog and your pets!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzy is adorable. Congrats!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Veggieboo said...

And after that wonderful post, I must visit your blog often and see what Izzy & you are up to.

p.s. came here thru winston

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading blogs about man best friend dog training cuz I always manage to learn something.

I run a website with great articles about man best friend dog training and would love to have you pop over and check it out.

Cheers! 8^)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
It may look like it was hard work, but my md maryland house cleaning blog was simple.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home