Friday, January 19, 2007

Zzzzzzzz

So tired! But so much to say. Today, I finally got a couple of the ancillary websites (www.harlemdog.com, www.harlemcat.com, www.harlempets.com, www.harlemknits.com, www.harlemcraft.com, www. harlemhappening.com) registered. That was A LOT OF WORK! I'm tahrd.

But here's how motivated I am -- I have started posting on the associated blog sites for harlemknits (harlemknits.blogspot.com) and harlemcraft (harlemcraft.blogspot.com). I really hope these are fun sites and that I can update them regulary enough to be useful. We'll see. Now, to bed, after I finish piecing my newest project (you can see it at the harlemknits blog site).

Comment, so I know you're there. Knit, purl, stitch- j

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here! As I said previously, "Girl, where you been?" Glad to see that you are back and that you are chugging along. Missed ya!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home