Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mistakes

I made some mistakes today.

The first of which was opening that bottle of champagne...ungawa. What the heck to I have to celebrate? Lack of clean laundry? Hoo-ray! Pile of dishes in the sink? Huzzah! My front butt refusing to leave and cede its territority to the flat abs it hides? Zippity-doo-dah. Anyway, I had a big glass of it and it was quite tasty, so whatever.

The second mistake, though, was a BIG UN -- I wasted the day. I could have done some laundry ( I guess I still can, actually... and yet here I am typing this). I did do a bit of work for my job. But, there are piles and piles of things to organize around here and instead? I started this
. (The lady sweater.)

And, I didn't work at all on this


But the worst thing? I watched this
. The whole thing. I don't deserve to live.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home