Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good for the soul.



This week, I did some stuff that was good for me, and some stuff happened that was good for me... and it's only Tuesday. Joy!

First, on Sunday, I had a massage (first one ever!) at a spa in Chicago called Exhale. It was a little weird at first - I had a guy, which I wasn't prepared for. And when he said, "Okay, turn over", I did my best Foghorn Leghorn imitation: "I say, I say, I say, what now?"

Then yesterday, I discovered that a new Bikram studio opened up in my neighborhood. Limber, here I come! I signed up for one month for $30 trial. Pretty good, if you ask me.

Then last night, I actually got off my butt and started cleaning and rearranging the apartment. It no longer looks like badgers live in my apartment ... maybe just a small family of raccoons.

Can't wait to see what today brings! In the meantime, click here to see a little Foghorn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home