Saturday, January 20, 2007

Some Good Stuff Happened Today

A grand total of $2.97 sold at the store. Dullsville. It got really cold here and windy, and people weren't interested in walking their dogs around to buy treats, I suppose. BUT, at the end of the day, while I was knitting a Style-It dog sweater (easy pattern! See it on harlemknits), in walked Dr. C. I think we are going to work well together. She's going to do a mini-vet clinic every third Sunday in the store, which is awesome, and we're going to have an Ask Dr. C. column on the Uptown Hound website. I was wishing for someone to work with so I could be motivated and I think she's it. My "real" job is what it is, and it's not going to change. But, now I have this and ABC, and people like Dr. C. who can help me see the light at the end of the tunnel -- and push me to get there.

Two more posts to make on harlemknits and harlemcraft, so more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home