Thursday, August 21, 2008

Practice Nice

Why you gotta act like that?





I don't always feel like I'm a particularly nice person, but I always act towards others with kindness, try to always act with respect if not for their opinion or idea, at least with their right to express it, and if I can't do even that, at least I just keep it to myself.

I don't understand why that's so hard for some of the people I come across in my work. I used to think I was part of a multi-year, multi-site psychiatric study on how unpleasant and privelged people (acting just that way) would eventually force me to act out. I don't mean real murder (again, too nice for that), but I'm not above good old fashioned cartoon murder. I can imagine me calling up Acme Industries for a top of the line anvil, or a couple of cans of black paint that I can use to paint a fake cave on the side of a wall--perfect for smaking into).

Anyway, I do wish they woulud stop is all. Until I can sleep for more than 2 hours a night, and until I can get soem important things in order in my life, I don't really have time to deal with grown people who act like children. I'm two seconds from pulling a Tom and Jerry on someone and smaking them in the face with a frying pan.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home