Thursday, November 17, 2005

Progress Report

help

So, at the end of my b-day month, I decided I was going to make some changes in my life, take ownership of my happiness, seize the day, be unafraid, and all that junk. Here's how it's going:

1. New attitude:
Goal: Jen = #1
Progress: None

2. New habits:
Goal: Organization, career path, getting out more.
Progress: I printed my resume out today.

3. New body:
Goal: Exercise was to become a part of my daily schedule; eating right would become a habit.
Progress: I took a brisk walk to buy a bottle of Cava last night, and ate 2 granola bars for dinner.

4. New life:
Goal: More general confidence, choosing to be happy, not caring what other people think.
Progress: Who am I kidding?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, Don't be so hard on yourself! How was Turkey Day? Hubby and I went out to eat. Hah!! And, I stayed home and ignored all the shopping madness. Take that, tradition!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (and Thanksgiving)! May you have better luck achieving yours than I have achieving mine -- My motto has always been that even if I just make a little progress its better than nothing. I especially like your first one -- making yourself #1 -- good for you!!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sisters with Letters said...

Thank you, Tina G and Kelly, I know that it's not as bad as I think, but when you're in it, it's hard to see the upside. Two months from now, this will all be a bad memory! Right now, it's just on my nerves pretty bad. I'll get over it. Thankfully, I have a blog where I can vent, and good people who read it and give me encouragement. Best - j.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home