Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What Sucks About Love

Okay, so I wrote that post last week about Joni Mitchell and not knowing what you've got till it's gone, right? But, here's the thing I just found out: It's even worse to know you've got it, THEN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and watch it go. A poem which isn't quite salve for the broken heart, but it's akin to a wetwipe, and that's all I've got right now:

Love, love, love
Sweet moruning dove,
Hearts and rainbows above
Fairies and cupids made who knows what of
You fucking suck

The end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your poem started out so nicely. i was completely seduced by its beauty until the last line!

10:57 AM  
Blogger San Diego real estate broker said...

Hi, Not what I was searching for, but none the less an interesting blog you have here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the text here. I’ve got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back. My sites are quite a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have three legal directory sites that list local lawyers and also great legal advice articles. The law directory sites are:

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home