Friday, March 25, 2005

Can't Sleep

So much work to do, so little time. I submitted 2 papers for review/consideration to present at the WOMMA (word of mouth marketing association) conference next week, and they both got accepted. This is hilarious, I mean, HIGH COMEDY. Who am I? A frustrated anthropologist, passable pianist, good cellist, crafty knitter and new blogger. What the hell do I know about marketing? People might demand their money back if they come to my session, because I am 100% sure that my research is bogus -- it's all based on intuition. At least I get to go to Chicago for free. Right after, I'm off to Montreal to see Erica, Andrew and Tiny Baby A (whose real name is Atticus. This is a brilliant name for a baby, by the way, so don't steal it. I can't wait to meet him.)

So, today? Ugh. No celebrity sightings, the belly lump is bigger than ever, Lou is crazy with the itching, and I had popcorn for dinner. One would think I'd be skinny by now. Apparently, popcorn has lots of calories. Who knew? Maybe it's the tumor.

Later - j.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Please discover my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home