Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Boo hoo

Math is hard! Hard!

mathishard

Thank you, ExplodingDog.com. That is an accurate representation of the difficulties of math.

So, my boss? She's pregnant. This wouldn't matter, except I like her and want to make a present for her. Why did I tell everyone else in my office that I was making a quilt for her? Well, because I can. Why did I show them the picture of what I planned to make? Because I am a Fool, Fool, Fool. I cannot do it. I have a B.A. and M.A. from the University of Chicago. I have an MBA and a JD from the University of Virginia. How come I cain't figger out how many squares I get out of an 18 x 20 fabric quarter? Boo. Sad.

Maybe I shouldn't drink while I'm kalkyoolatin' and cipherin'. Hmm ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home