Monday, August 01, 2005

Great Minds Think Alike

Chickenbone

So, dear, dear, Ed sent me the following list (my additions from 9 on) re: chicken bones. Oh, to know a poet. My heart may, in fact, burst:

1. If chicken bones were horses then beggars would ride.


2. Life is just a bowl of chicken bones.


3. Get off my chicken bone.


4. A chicken bone in the hand is worth two in the bush.


5. A chicken bone in time saves nine!


6. Alas, poor Chicken Bones I knew him well.


7. Can't see the forest through the chicken bones.


8. A day without chicken bones is like a day without sunshine!

9. A rolling chicken bone gathers no moss.

10. Better to have known a chicken bone and lost than to have never had a chicken bone at all.

11. Chicken bon-a, chicken bon-a, men have named you ...

12. A watched chicken-bone pot never boils.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home