Monday, March 19, 2007

WNTW Update (1)

Okay, so let's start from the beginning. These liars? Remy? Keena? My sister, Aimee? Took me for drinks the night before the intervention. Who keeps that kind of secret?

width="100" height="75" alt="IMG_0273" />

That's okay. I'm over it. Until the next day when I show up to the shoot and walk in and see this:

IMG_0284
Michelle, sitting on the couch looking all prettified. I work with her everyday. She couldn't clue a sister in? Nope. But she could put on her own fabulous outfit and show up on time to comment on mine! I'll punch her in the face later.

Vassar Forever! Before we started watching the Jen-looks-like-crap videos, Aimee and Stacy figured out that they'd gone to school at Vassar together at around the same time. Apparently, they also go to the same dentist! Those white teeth! Amazing! The world is small! Stacy and my friend Ed also use the same plumber...

IMG_0288

Here's a photo of Clinton and Aimee before Aimee left me to be humbled by a discussion of my fashion choices. She literally scooted right out the door after this photo!

IMG_0291

Okay, more later. Waiting for Flickr to upload, but I'm too tired to see it through. I'll dream of witticisms to add to the other photos I have and load them in the morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess I wasnt invited to the "photo op with celebs" part of the day. I mean nominating you was practically a part-time job for me. But that's cool...Here's a glimpse...
PRODUCER: "hello, Ed? Can you buzz up to harlem to run in and out of a building like an moron for 3 hours while you pretend to ambush Jen?"
ED: "Sure, love to. This wont take that long, right?"

PRODUCER (next day at twilight): "Hello Ed? Can you buzz down to Tribecca and sit in a folding chair for 3 hours like an idiot while we reset the lights...and get the camera angles right?"
ED: "Sure, love TO."
PRODUCER: "Hello Ed? Can you..."
ED: "No problem"

PRODUCER: "Hello Ed? Can you..."
ED "What time should I be there...this wont take long will it? I mean you realize, I DO HAVE A REAL JOB. See...you're at your job...so if it takes 3 hours you dont care...cause...YOU'RE AT YOUR JOB. GET THE DIFFERENCE?"
PRODUCER: "We'll give you a note to take back to work."
ED: "You're kidding right."

But I love Jen like a sister so far be it from me to complain. (Oh, did I mention I sued my dad 2 yrs ago?)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home