Friday, August 12, 2005

Son of a Bitch

So, this little son of a bitch: mouse is peeking his disgusting mouse head out from under the closet door in my living room. It's roughly 4 feet from where I sit and type this. The supersonic mouse ridders I bought are not working -- I did read the instructions today, however, and learned that I need to move them around periodically. I'm planning on moving one right up the ass of the next mouse that shows its ugly head.

I hope that will work. But, FYI, what doesn't work? Is seeing the mouse and saying ala Charles Bronson in any of his stellar movies, "I'll kill you". Of course, I say it with that gravel-filled voice, and use a baritone that makes my chest hurt, but what happens next is not the "I give up, hit me with the broom because I deserve to die" action that I expect. Rather, the asshole mouse turns around and runs back in the closet ... for 3 seconds, and then runs out again so I can say, "I'll kill you" again. Ass. Boo. Crap. I feel like this blog, originally intended as a means to communicate with far-flung family, is turning into a record of my descent into madness. Perhaps I'd feel better if I did some online shopping. I'll let you know. Later - j.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Check out my wv west virginia house cleaning blog, you won't be sorry!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home