Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Bitch is Back

Lou is coming back tomorrow. Izzy's coming back, too, but she doesn't really care where she is as long as there' s food. Anyway, here are Lou's thoughts communicated to me telepathically, as we have that kind of connection:

louis2
"Oh, you want me. You want my big, fuzzy, potato-chipped ears and my big, hairy, pointy head positioned right under you left knee while you sit on the couch. You want it. Tell me you want it. Okay, don't tell me. I know you want it, and that's enough.

louis
"Oh. Um. Yeah. That was the best Pupperoni I ever had, Anthony. Give it to me again before I have to go live with the stingy girl."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just searched "blog index.php link linus.koh.name op viewarticle" on Google and found your blog.
It is very interesting, keep up the good work.

I think it would be a great asset to my newBlog Directory. Its good for your search rankings and Its free and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

If you like I can add it for you, just visit the site and click the contact button, I don't want to post my email address in your comments, you know how fast spammers pick up stuff like that.

If you could give me a link on your blog to my directory I will give you a featured listing.

William MacDonald
blog index.php link linus.koh.name op viewarticle

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

supreme court blogwww.wirtualnafrancja.com
Nice Site! Good Work ;)

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?

12:11 AM  
Blogger rokkgod said...

I love this blog you got here. I run a movie review website and need people to do movie reviews.Movie Reviews. Thanks...sorry to be self promoting..at least you get some fresh text content.

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
In my spare time I will look for your sc south carolina house cleaning blog.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home