Sunday, May 25, 2008

Trying to Love You, Louis

I'm trying to remember to love you, Lou.


That's all I can say right now. I'm trying to finish the biggest sweater (Celtic Icon) ever made -- a lesson in the value of swatching which I'm sure I'll forget once I get to work and open my package from Habu-- and Lou is trying to make me crazy. I hate that he's getting older (or, that he is old -- it's 17 years now) and it makes me sad that he can't move as quickly and that the stairs are a burden for him. The only reason I live where I do is because it's on the first floor, and there are only 4 steps in and out of the building. He is not grateful, however, and just now, walked in the bedroom, looked at me for a second, and then went and puked on my Danskos. Nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home