Thursday, March 29, 2007

More WNTW Photos

I have been verbally abused for just too long! So, here are some more photos that I took on "reveal day" for the WNTW show. I still don't know when it's going to air, but I'll post the date and the invite to come watch it with me as soon as I know. I can't really post the photos of the diary days or the reveal because it's not allowed, but I think it's okay for me to post the progress photos of my daily wardrobe photos for you, and I'll do that this weekend. In the meantime, here are some party pix:

My Mom (in the brown sweater on the right, wearing a scarf she knitted herself! Yeah, knitting!) and my cousin Debbie on the left in the purple sweater:

IMG_0298

My mom, center stage -- she looks hot, right? Check out those nails. Would you believe she's actually 70 years old? (I kid, I kid... but not that much. Ha!)

IMG_0296

From left to right, Lillian, Remy, Keenah and Darren. You see the stylishness I have to live up to? That's why I just gave up. Too cute.

IMG_0295

My dad talking to Keenah and Darren. I love the way Keenah is looking at him. Is that interest? Hmm...

IMG_0294

I love this picture! Keenah and baby Jett, with Aimee on the left. Look how happy that baby boy is? If I had a spoon big enough, I'd scoop him up and eat him right now:
IMG_0293

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home